Information Security News mailing list archives

RE: Full Disclosure: How Much Security Info Is Too Much?

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 02:51:46 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: Marc Maiffret <marc () eeye com>

Ya Lyman is a good guy just screwed the facts a bit. I been meaning to
email him to let him know that...

I still hate the canned phrase "came under fire" since we never really
did come under fire for anything. Unless coming under fire means two
ignorant people rambled their mouths about a topic they had no
understanding of. :-]

Signed,
Marc Maiffret
Chief Hacking Officer
eEye Digital Security
T.949.349.9062
F.949.349.9538
http://eEye.com/Retina - Network Security Scanner
http://eEye.com/Iris - Network Traffic Analyzer
http://eEye.com/SecureIIS - Stop known and unknown IIS vulnerabilities

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
of the mail.