Information Security News mailing list archives

Updated C4I.org page

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 05:16:14 -0600 (CST)

Just a little heads up for those fans of the C4I.org mainpage, after
what was hoped to be the last 'oldschool' version back on 8.15.02,
I've updated the links for the last time this year.

http://www.c4i.org

With all the new links, there is bound to be something there for
everyone. Its also my hope that I might be able to scrounge enough
donations to cover the purchase of a 'datacenter friendly' 1U server,
While I am not betting the farm on this happening in the next 6-8
weeks as the various silly seasons are either upon us or weeks ahead,
it would be a nice Christmas gift to have this going for the new year!

To those of you that did send in a donation in the past, I am lax in
putting up a thank you page for those of you that wanted the credit,
and then there is this nice regular ISN reader, 'Annie Nomous' who
donated on a few times that I really want to thank. This weekend I
promise I will put the Thank You page together and online.

The other bit of good news I want to share, hosting C4I.org in a
secure colocation centre has been arranged (WOOHOO!)

One more thing, I have recieved mail wondering if there was a C4I.org
Defcon 10 shirt this year, and the answer is yes. Again I am lax in
getting that page online, This year's shirt was very simple and a big
hit with the information operations warriors in attendence at DC10

Black heavyweight short sleeve shirt with the C4I.org logo on the
front over the left breast, and on the back centered near the shoulder
blades simply...

chmod a+x /bin/laden

I have found a new screenprinter and I have been very happy with their
prices, I want to keep the prices low, so I am shooting for keeping
things under $20.00 with shipping included in the CONUS, and a little
extra for international shipping. When I have all this nailed down,
I'll drop a note here on the list.

Thanks and have a safe & secure weekend!

William Knowles
wk () c4i org

"Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org