Information Security News mailing list archives

RE: White House Slows Cybersecurity Planning

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 04:42:58 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: "Huggins, Michael" <mhhuggins () firstcommand com>

Yeah after reading it I wasn't sure if it was written by Scott Tissue
or Brawny.  The current write up provides no essential changes to what
the PSCIA and other documents have already included.  Why do they need
technology why don't the ask the one's digging in the trenches.  I
provided SANS and the InfraGard IEB extensive comments and saw not a
single mention of the iase.disa.mil training nor the interagency opsec
support staff issues.  Again ostriches 1 reality zip.  v/r Michael

Michael H. Huggins
CISSP CTOC USN (ret)
First Command Information
Security Manager