Information Security News mailing list archives

FC: Orrin Hatch's personal homepage links to a porn site

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 03:53:20 -0500 (CDT)

Wow, when it rains, it pours!

This is bound to be blocked by over a 100+ subscribers corporate
content filters, but...

The link mentioned below is down, but leave it to Internet Wayback
Machine to have archived a copy of this page.

http://web.archive.org/web/20021021011621/http://www.senate.gov/~hatch/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Students.Utah

Its also a healthy reminder to watch the expiration dates on your
organization's internet domains, and of those your sites link to. :)

William Knowles
wk () c4i org

P.S. The linked website is not safe for work.