Information Security News mailing list archives

CFP - Skytalks

From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 00:27:48 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: bluknight <bluknight (at) skytalks.info>

CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP
CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP

Skytalks VI CFP
2-4 August 2013
@ Defcon 21
Rio Hotel and Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV

CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP
CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP CFP

It's that time of year again, people. Wine, Women, and the silky-smooth sound of slot machines. Yeah, that's right. It's time for Defcon, and that means it's time for Skytalks.

You know the routine. Skytalks is presented by 303. Our mission: to show off the best knowledge our community has to offer. The kind of stuff you won't or can't do at home. We're talking classic, old-school Defcon here: no cameras, no recording. No pre-con content takedowns. No sobriety. No bullshit.

Think you have what it takes? Come visit our website. Fill out the CFP. Show us your best. And maybe we'll make you a star. Because we're bringing three days of the very best... and we want you to be a part of it.

CFP closes at 2359 MDT on 31 May. Any submissions after that point may be rejected.

https://skytalks.info/

We'll be seeing you.

Visit the InfoSec News Security Bookstore
Best Selling Security Books and More!
http://www.shopinfosecnews.org