Metasploit mailing list archives

MSSQL Server

From: prabhatxsharma at yahoo.com (Prabhat Sharma)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 23:25:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Matt,
    You may be right. There is one more thing that I
would like to tell. The machines which continued to
work repeatedly were using MSDE 2000 and the other
machine which worked only once was using MS SQL Server
2000.
    Could there be a problem with the OS I am using.
There was another instance when msrpc exploit did not
work on a machine when I was using it from windows xp.
But when I used linux as my OS it worked perfectly all
right. My machine has only 128 MB Ram and it is very
sluggish with X on linux so I use winbloze.

Regards,
Prabhat

--- mmiller at hick.org wrote:

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 11:08:43PM -0700, Prabhat