Metasploit mailing list archives

attacking through dialup

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:13:24 -0500

Most ISPs filter out the netbios and msrpc services. Make sure the port
used by the exploit is actually allowed to the target system. This is not
a script-kiddie help list, please keep questions related to the actual
Framework (ie. don't post about how you couldn't break into a dozen
systems that you had no access to in the first place).

-HD