Metasploit mailing list archives

WMF: New Metasploit Framework Module

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 18:54:53 -0600

Doh, I must have broken something when randomizing the fields, If you can
send a packet capture of a failed attempt, it would help debug it. Thanks
for reporting it.

-HD

On Saturday 31 December 2005 18:09, rrecaba at usb.ve wrote:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005, H D Moore wrote:
We just released a new version of the Metasploit Framework exploit
module for the Escape/SetAbortFunc code execution flaw. This module
now pads the

I downloaded it via msfupdate. The exploit seems very unreliable now. I
am doing exactly the same thing I did with the previous one. Sometimes
works, sometimes it doesnt. All variables are equal in each test. With
the previous version, it always worked, with this, you never know :(

Cheers.