Metasploit mailing list archives

ie_xp_pfv_metafile doesn't work

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:38:54 -0600

You do not need to tell the exploit which system is the target - it
figures it out by looking at the address of the system that connects to
it. Sounds like something is preventing the outgoing shell from the
target system from reaching the attacking system. Would you mind taking
this conversation off of the mailing list (just reply to me directly)?
Your last message appears to have been sent twice.

-HD