Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Metasploit 3

From: miah at chia-pet.org (miah)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:21:33 -0400

Not only that, but you had return reciepts turned on :P  Thanks for the
unintentional spam in my inbox HD! Everybody else, please remember you should
disable vacation and reciept stuff for mailing lists.  Because we
honestly don't care that you're on vacation or that you received a
message I sent to hundreds of people.

-miah