Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: what cause this error??

From: n4net_spy at yahoo.com (net spy)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 13:25:24 +0100 (BST)

HI

   thankz for your kind response so far i can,,,, well ive found  go0d open portz n services running on there here is
the list  below.information is windows 2003 ,IIS6.0,asp dot net,mysql,apache  (win32)1.3.x.,config remote terminal,mail
server,https.any idea to test  this server using metasploit.your kind help would be helpful for me.

  port are open

  25
  53
  80
  1433
  2103
  2105
  2107
  3306
  3389
  8080
  8401
  8402
  9999

H D Moore <hdm at metasploit.com> wrote:  Hello,

Session request failed just means that the exploit was not able to login
to the remote SMB service. Windows 2003 SP1 is not vulnerable to this
exploit anyways.

-HD