Metasploit mailing list archives

[Framework]What's happening?

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:38:50 -0500

The calm before the storm. The dev staff has been busy with side projects
and conference preparation for the last few weeks, expect some new code
and definitely new exploits in the near future.

The sendmail bug is exploitable, but not reliable, and takes a full two
hours to trigger in a default configuration. I don' t find this bug that
interesting or worth the effort, but feel free to submit an exploit
module if you get it working.

Some recent side projects include:
- http://browserfun.blogspot.com/
- http://metasploit.com/research/misc/decloak/
- http://metasploit.com/research/misc/mwsearch/

-HD

PS. I unsubscribed Bryan Foster from the list - anyone who forgets to
disable their out of office replies to a security mailing list is kind of
asking for it :-)