Metasploit mailing list archives

MS03-051

From: encrypted_code at hotmail.com (encrypted code)
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 16:26:57 +0000

Microsoft says these are the OS's that would be vulerable to this attack..

Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions 2000 (For Windows NT4) and Microsoft
Office 2000 Server Extensions (Shipped with Office 2000)

Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions 2000 (Shipped with Windows 2000)

Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions 2000 (Shipped with Windows XP)

Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions 2000 64-bit (Shipped with Windows XP
64-bit)

Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions 2002

Microsoft SharePoint Team Services 2002 (Shipped with Office XP)

It's on my list of unsolved bugs because I can't find a version of front
page server extensions that installs fp30reg.dll ;)  It's insanely old, and
you can't get it anywhere that I've seen.