Metasploit mailing list archives

framwork3 LHOST reverse conn when client behind firewall/router

From: pbx06 at hotmail.com (pbx tsx)
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 17:14:59 +0200

hello.
i am using a router (216.X.X.X) and my ip is 192.168.0.1. i have set my
router to forward some ports range to me (192.168.0.1)

when i set the LHOST 216.X.X.X  i get somme bind failure from the handler
because my eth ip is 192.168.0.1 .

i am trying to exploit windows/smb/ms06_040_netapi on a remote winXP server.
that is firewaled and inside a lan.

So i am wondering how to make the handler listen to 0.0.0.0:LPORT but the
shellcode for "reverse shell connection back" to  get stuffed by my router
ip instead of lan ip ? knowing that i set my router to

The exploit seems to works but cant make a session

is SocketNinja that commes with framework2 of any use ?

any one have a hack ? i was swiming into large framework's perl source but
didnt find how to hack it.

framework is a nice tools lowering the pain of devel.