Metasploit mailing list archives

[Fwd: Distributed Rainbow Tables - LAUNCHED!]

From: jupiter3888 at gmail.com (jupiter3888)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:11:16 +1030

i cannot seem to get to
http://www.freerainbowtables.com/index-rainbowtables-distributed.html .
the web browser sits there loading the page but not getting anywhere. and
there is no traffic going through my connection either, i have checked.
i would really like to partake in this program because i really like
distributed computing and "computer security"  :)

uh oh, it finally decided to time out on me :P

any help?