Metasploit mailing list archives

Docs and Links for Metasploit 3

From: chris at learnsecurityonline.com (Chris Gates)
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 19:34:11 -0700

Hi,

I have posted a couple of hack videos using MSF3 on LearnSecurityOnline.com

http://www.learnsecurityonline.com/ then click on hack videos

MSF3 Aux:  Using the Auxiliary Recon modules UDP Sweep, SMB Version, MSSQL
Ping, MSSQL Login

MSF3 VNC: uses the VNC connection to unlock a locked desktop & disabling the
courtesy shell to just watch the user do their thing.

MSF3 Netcat Upload with meterpreter, registry edit, reboot the server, have
netcat start up at system start up

MSF3 Meterpreter: Using the meterpreter and its various options.  using the
irb shell, the hashdump command, timestomp, process migration, uploading &
downloading files, etc.

Hope those help you out.

-Chris

--

Chris Gates, CISSP

Email:      chris at learnsecurityonline.com
Web:        https://www.learnsecurityonline.com

Learn Security Online, Inc.

* Security Games        * Simulators
* Challenge Servers     * Courses
* Mentor Led Training   * Hacklab Access