Metasploit mailing list archives

Hand Held Auditing Device

From: Robert.Clark at cern.ch (Robert Clark)
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 09:04:24 +0100

Hey All,

For my masters dissertation I'm thinking about cloning some of the
functionality of the Silica device from ImmunitySec (
http://www.immunitysec.com/products-silica.shtml )

Obviously to do this I'm looking at a number of factors, building an
embedded distribution of Linux along the lines of Familiar Linux (
http://familiar.handhelds.org/ ) With the intended platform being a PDA
with bluetooth and Wifi (obviously).

Now apart from the base distribution I will also be looking to tie
together a few F/OSS projects here, Metasploit, Nessus and a few tools
that I am writing myself ( Mainly statistical analysis of passive
traffic for use in social engineering ).

Anyway, if anyone is interested in a project like this or has any
comments about how they would approach it / what they would use, please
feel free to email me.

Thanks
-Rob

--