Metasploit mailing list archives

msfd (tab-completion)

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 19:27:39 -0600

Tab completion isn't supported over the the msfd telnet console. If there
is enough interest, this is something we can look into.

-HD

On Friday 09 February 2007 17:11, Dennis G?nnewig wrote:
i just try to use the msf-daemon (msfd). It works quite fine except of
missing tab-completion-support and missing support of the
special-function-keys - eg. up, down, left, right, back. It seems to
me, that the daemon is not able to interpret the keycodes (correctly).
What I've to do to get things working or is it up to somebody familiar
with ruby to change some sources of the framework?

If there any posts concerning this issue I've overseen, do not hesitate
to send me a link to this post(s). :-)