Metasploit mailing list archives

Problem with meterpreter

From: mmiller at hick.org (mmiller at hick.org)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 04:47:31 -0800

If you could send me (offlist) the output of your entire console session
as well as the framework log found in ~/.msf3/logs/framework.log, that
might give some more detail.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 01:27:02PM +0100, Vedran V. wrote:
/lib/rex/post/meterpreter/ui/console/command_dispatcher/stdapi.rb
success.

I'm running Ubuntu 6.10 with ruby 1.8.4.  If you need anything else
from me, plese let me know.

Hello, you have exactly tha same problem and same distro & ruby I have :)
I tried a large number of metasploit versions, from 2.7 to the current cv including the one today
but without luck :(

I think it's a dependency/version issue, but still cannot figure it out :( The error message is not
of great help :(

Please let me know if you get it work :)

Vedran

--
Odaberite Iskon.DUO - brzi (aDSL2+) internet + telefon uz u?tedu do 30%!
Saznajte vi?e na http://www.iskon.hr