Metasploit mailing list archives

msf book

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:17:21 -0500

Hi Kim,

Looks like a good start, we are somewhat overwhelmed right now by regular
work / metasploit 3.0, but this is definitely a project we would be able
to support and contribute to. So far, my biggest demotivator for writing
a Metasploit book is dealing with the publishers ;-)

Some things we need to define before we get started:

1) Writing perspective
2) Writing style
3) Chapter/section dependencies
4) Open to everyone/Open to registered authors

-HD