Metasploit mailing list archives

google summer of code

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:35:22 -0500

Yes! But we can't pay you $5000 to help :-) We tried applying as a project
for the SoC last year and Google rejected us. A friend of mine was going
to organize a "Summer of Own" as a response (coordinate Metasploit
volunteers), but ran out of time at the last minute.

If you are looking for things to do, see if any of these interest you:
 - http://framework.metasploit.com/msf/contribute

-HD