Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Broken MSFWeb

From: a10n3.s7r1k3r at gmail.com (Kashif Iftikhar)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:39:55 +0000

Hi Mike,

  Yes thanks. It is all well again :-) I have attached screenshots of
all four skins so you can see if they look like you expected. The home
page gets completely skinned while the exploit/auxiliary/session and
other windows don't change with any style. I guess they haven't been
skinned yet.

  Anyway, Works on FF2 and Konqueror on Linux (KDE).

- Kashif.