Metasploit mailing list archives

Feature requests? Bugs? Annoyances?

From: angelisonline at gmail.com (Mr Gabriel)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 23:49:39 +0100

How you doing HD, do you have a wiki by any chance? If you put the
check list up on that, people would be able to add to that.

On 22 Sep 2007, at 21:54, H D Moore wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am starting to work on the 3.1 checklist and would like some
input from
user community before finalizing it. Right now, the plan is:
 * Fix as many known bugs as possible.
 * Simplify msfweb installation requirements.
 * Integrate all of the exploits folks have sent in.
 * Finish the SMB/CIFS work demo'd at black hat

We have a few projects going right now, these include:
 * Integrating the excellent METASM backend
 * Expanding the ruby-lorcon module to access new Lorcon features
 * Provide an quality-feedback plugin for tracking exploit success
 * Providing a "feed" system for module developers
 * Starting an exploit developer mailing list
 * Updates to the web site, blog, etc

So, what am I missing? Which of these projects would you find the most
useful? Any general suggestions? Thanks!

-HD