Metasploit mailing list archives

Is there a good way to make MSF completely automated?

From: version5 at gmail.com (nnp)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 14:16:30 +0000

Lack of user intervention from what point? You want to automate the
initial scanning and follow it up with the autopwn or something else?
If you can outline the steps you want to automate we can probably be
more useful ;)

Assuming you're using Linux a few *sh scripts can pretty much automate
everything that autopwn can't (which isn't much)

--nnp