Metasploit mailing list archives

Creating Shellcode

From: thekillermafia at hotmail.com (The KiLLeR MaF!a)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 01:40:08 +0000

ok i think i have somting might helps u ..

the program , is a "shellcode creator" ,there are 2 files in "SSCC.zip" (attachment).. use the "NASM.exe" to compile
uer code ..and the use "shellcode.exe" the convert uer exe output to shellcode..

ex , "shellcode exploit.exe"  then u find shellcode.txt...

ps: u can use the shellcode.exe with any *.exe file..u dont have to use first NASM.exe ,but i think its better to make
more smalll size...

good luck.

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 06:57:39 +1100From: tyronmiller at gmail.comTo: framework at metasploit.comSubject: Re:
[framework] Creating Shellcode
Hey nnp,

It would definitely make life easier, however, I have to pass the entire payload in the exploit.

Ty