Metasploit mailing list archives

http connect proxy support?

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:22:21 -0500

The code should be allowing that (see below). I created ticket #213 to
track it.

# Build the SSL connection
self.sslctx  = OpenSSL::SSL::SSLContext.new

# Configure the SSL context
# TODO: Allow the user to specify the verify mode and callback
# Valid modes:
#  VERIFY_CLIENT_ONCE
#  VERIFY_FAIL_IF_NO_PEER_CERT
#  VERIFY_NONE
#  VERIFY_PEER
self.sslctx.verify_mode = OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_PEER
self.sslctx.options = OpenSSL::SSL::OP_ALL

# Set the verification callback
self.sslctx.verify_callback = Proc.new do |valid, store|
        self.peer_verified = valid
        true
end

# Tie the context to a socket
self.sslsock = OpenSSL::SSL::SSLSocket.new(self, self.sslctx)