Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit Framework 3.1 Beta 1

From: talha.tariq at gmail.com (Talha)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:45:09 +0000

If you dont have AirpCap installed, the User Interface hangs by
continously giving this error in a dialog box.

---------------------------
msfgui v3.1-dev: rubyw.exe - Unable To Locate Component
---------------------------
This application has failed to start because airpcap.dll was not
found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
OK

Just a suggestion. Wouldnt it be better to package Airpcap along with
winpcap in the same installer. ( I hope there are not any liscencing
issues.)

Thanks and Regards,
Talha