Metasploit mailing list archives

RealVNC 4.1 Authentication Exploit

From: msairam at intoto.com (M P Sairam)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:34:43 +0530

Hi Gary,
             There are still some exploits in msf2 that needs to be
ported to msf3. For a list of such unfinished modules check in
documentation/metasploit2/exploits.txt file.
Regards,
Sairam

Gary Faith wrote:
I have this exploit (RealVNC 4.1 Authentication Bypass) in MSF 2.7 but
it seems to be missing in 3.1.  Am I missing something?

Is there an easy way to add it?

Thanks,

Gary