Metasploit mailing list archives

get vulnerable software for pen testing

From: decouk at gmail.com (Andre Amorim)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:46:29 +0100

take a look at:

https://www.securinfos.info/old-softwares-vulnerable.php

..as was said to you is nice to open metasploit modules folder and try
to figure out how the away it's works. A good start point is with
FTPd's ...

Try to download this fuzzer here:
http://seclists.org/vuln-dev/2006/May/0004.html
And olly debug,
http://www.ollydbg.de/

Also help a lot get a nice Ruby tutorial just to be familiar with framework.
[s]
A.A.