Metasploit mailing list archives

Unable to add a custom module.

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 01:47:35 -0600

On Sun, 2009-03-08 at 12:58 +0530, neelima sharma wrote:
Hi HD,

I am quite new to Metasploit, So far I've been adding custom modules
(available on various sites but not part of Metasploit updates)
without any problem. However, no matter what I try I am unable to
add module available at the following
link (http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/31179/exploit).

This module is in 3.1 and earlier format, it needs to be changed to
match the new 3.2 module format. I will try to port it over tonight,
since I am doing SMB work anyways/

As you would understand this is a critical vulnerability so will it be
possible to add it to metasploit framewok exploit tree.

Remote blue screen, but not what we normally consider critical.

-HD