Metasploit mailing list archives

Meterpreter x ASCII ISO 8859-1

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 21:04:43 -0600

One suggestion was to just set your local terminal character set to
UTF8. I am not sure how well this works in the long run, but the
previously-mentioned patch needs configurability/better integration
before anything like it will be merged into the subversion tree. If
anyone wants to volunteer to pick up remote charset detection and
configuration, we would be happy to help them merge it into the main
tree.

-HD