Metasploit mailing list archives

Framework-Hackers mailing list

From: metafan at intern0t.net (MaXe)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:53:58 +0200

The SILC channel located at: silc.hick.org name Metasploit? There's no
one in it :-S

I've tried multiple times to join it and with abreviations and synonyms
without any luck, are you really sure there's such an active channel?
Because i've been trying to "find" it even though the info on the site
says it should be there, but i can't seem to find any people that is
actually in it when i join the channel :-(

Best Regards,
MaXe

Natron wrote:
hdm closed it down due to low traffic volume. It's purpose is being
fulfilled through this list and the metasploit SILC channel, so there
didn't seem to be a good reason for keeping it up.

If you check the archives, the last message to framework-hackers
should be hd's explaining it all.