Metasploit mailing list archives

Fundamentals of Exploit Development class

From: nhoughton at sourcefire.com (Nigel Houghton)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:17:18 -0400

Want to impress your friends, colleagues, girls, boys, employer,
future employer? Want to become more attractive to the opposite sex?
Want to make your past employer and/or
ex-(girlfriend|boyfriend|spouse) jealous? Then you need to get
dangerous and become awesome.

We're running a fundamentals of exploit development class here in
Columbia, MD in June. Three days, 23rd to the 25th to be exact. It
will take you from knowing absolutely nothing to writing your own
exploits in a very short time. For more details and to sign up, check
out these corporate links:

http://www.sourcefire.com/services/education/courses/

http://www.sourcefire.com/services/education/schedule/

We've run the class before and it's been extremely well received and
very successful, so if you want to get in on the exploit development
action, sign up and we'll see you there. One more thing, this is a
Sourcefire VRT run class, so you'll be getting the information
straight from the horses mouth (so to speak), no fluff, no cheese,
straight up exploit knowledge. (We might even drop some 0day, we did
last time)

Oh, and you get to meet Pusscat in person :D

--
Nigel Houghton
Head Mentalist