Metasploit mailing list archives

(no subject)

From: hdm at metasploit.com (HD Moore)
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 20:02:19 -0500

On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 19:33:09 -0500, <wfdawson at bellsouth.net> wrote:

I'm having an issue with migrating to another process with the
meterpreter.  I have a test WinXP system, and came at it a couple of
different ways.  One was with a .exe created with msfpayload as
mentioned in previous emails.  Another was with IE7 using the new
msvidctl_mpeg2 exploit release this week.  In either event, I get errors
when I try to migrate to an Explorer or any other process.  For example:

    4056  Explorer.EXE       C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

Active development is happening on Meterpeter, the SSL layer, and
migration. The bug was fixed this afternoon :-)

https://metasploit.com/trac/changeset/6761

-HD