Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Exploit Browser (early view)

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 23:19:41 -0500

On Sat, 2009-10-24 at 22:23 -0700, Chris Glanville wrote:
I think the this really looks great- not to mention it'll be a great
tool.  The UI and layout was very well done!

Appreciated! We still need to improve the main module display, but that
should happen this coming week.

- I think it would be helpful to leave the search criteria in the text
box after a search (or display the search criteria somewhere on the
page)
- It would be nice if the search criteria was in the URI so that if
you needed to link to a certain search (to send an email etc) you
could

Both implemented (with entity escaping):
http://www.metasploit.com/framework/search?text=fuzzer

Thanks for the feedback!

-HD