Metasploit mailing list archives

Problems after svn update (rev 7109)

From: patrickhof at web.de (Patrick Hof)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:15:39 +0200

HD Moore <hdm at metasploit.com> wrote:
On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 19:40 -0400, Kvetch wrote:
Hello, am I running rev 7109 and it crashes when I hit the
PageUp/PageDown key.  I just updated to rev 7110 and the crash still
occurs and now I am also getting the following when starting the
console.

Processing of inputrc has been disabled entirely -- I may add an option
to allow the old readline code to be loaded if there is significant
feature loss with the new code.

That would be great. I consider not being able to use vi mode a significant
feature loss ;).

Cheers,

Patrick

--
The Plague: You wanted to know who I am, Zero Cool? Well, let me explain
            the New World Order. Governments and corporations need people