Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: db_autopwn problem and suggestions

From: Rob Fuller <mubix () room362 com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:37:40 -0500

Why wouldn't you just use the exploit module at that point?

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Room362.com | Hak5.org | TheAcademyPro.com

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 6:31 AM, wullie millen <wullie21 () googlemail com>wrote:

I have a small suggestion it would be good to be able to add a target to
autopwn, I know this would be no  good for large scale scans but for one
system  when using the -p option it would be good to fire off all suitable
exploits for that system.

-will