Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: NeXpose Issue

From: Jonathan Cran <jcran () 0x0e org>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 16:54:13 -0500

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 4:39 PM, HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com> wrote:

On Thu, 2009-12-10 at 01:27 +0530, Beenu Arora wrote:
I was trying to run metasploit with NeXpose Community edition and got
this error , can anyone help  me whats this about

*] Scanning 1 addresses with template pentest-audit in sets of 32
[-] Error while running command nexpose_scan: NexposeAPI: Action
failed: Session not found

This can also happen if you login to the web UI while nexpose_scan is
running; the NeXpose console only allows one concurrent login per user
and the community edition is limited to a single user. Enterprise users
can create a dedicated account.

-HD

you can also adjust session timeouts here:
/opt/rapid7/nexpose/nsc/conf/httpd.xml

jcran