Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Bug report or Feature request socks_unc/route

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:53:26 -0500

On 3/16/2010 8:55 PM, Mark Baggett wrote:
I don't know if this is a bug or a product enhancement, but here it goes....

I want to use Proxychains to route nmap, nessus and other tcp/udp tools
through a meterpreter session.    After I get  Meterpreter on a host as
session 1 I want to add a route and use the SOCKS_UNC server with
proxychains.   Similar to these vids but instead of an SSH server use
the SOCKS_UNC auxiliary module:

The socks_unc module is not a real SOCKS proxy and we currently do not
have a SOCKS proxy with the ability to route through Meterpreter. The
backend of Meterpreter now contains all functions necessary to support
it, but its just development time that we are short on right now.

-HD