Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: domain_list_gen script errors

From: "Sherif Eldeeb" <archeldeeb () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:39:33 +0300

Almost there, for some reason the script insists that I'm not a domain
admin, which kind of offends me "script is case sensitive? Windows is not
:)" also it gives a false positive for a user full of dashes "maybe from the
output of the command".

meterpreter > run domain_list_gen
[*] found users will be saved to
/root/.msf3/logs/domain_admins/SHERIFELDEEB_20100425.3335-64667/SHERIFELDEEB
_20100425.3335-64667.txt
[*] Accounts Found:
[*]
FOOBAR\---------------------------------------------------------------------
----------
[*]     FOOBAR\Administrator Tmpl
[*]     FOOBAR\ehaf
[*]     FOOBAR\Ahmed.Aly
[*]     FOOBAR\SBS Backup User
[*]     FOOBAR\SherifEldeeb       <---- That's me
[-] Current session running as FOOBAR\sherifeldeeb is not running as Domain
Admin

meterpreter > getuid
Server username: FOOBAR\sherifeldeeb
meterpreter >