Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: making the db_* functionality available through XMLRPC

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:39:42 -0500

On 4/28/2010 3:03 AM, Tom Van de Wiele wrote:
Does anyone know of the existence or is anyone writing code at the
moment to make the db_* functionality available through XMLRPC?  I want
to be able to do a db_add_host to a db and then queue a db_nmap for
example using XMLRPC.  I could use a module as a workaround to interface
it with a little hack but I rather make this native to the framework.

Nothing implemented yet, but XMLRPC stubs are straightforward to write.

-HD