Metasploit mailing list archives

yours 2008 wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

From: yours 2008 <gleader () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 19:05:30 -0700 (PDT)

LinkedIn
------------yours 2008 requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Sumit,

- yours 2008

Accept invitation from yours 2008
http://www.linkedin.com/e/vnNEhCg0k1Q7Vt0A8HNCJ6baCg9KVvYeKdD24oRA38sYSp/blk/I2026349079_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPATc3AQcPoOc399bR9hr516emRcbPgSczsRdjoUcz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from yours 2008
http://www.linkedin.com/e/vnNEhCg0k1Q7Vt0A8HNCJ6baCg9KVvYeKdD24oRA38sYSp/blk/I2026349079_2/39vejsMejgPdz8McAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network?
Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the
recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/svp/inv-25/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation