Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: dyndns

From: Terrence <secretpackets () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:54:36 -0400

Yes I use that method a lot. In the tutorial he talked about a site
checker. http://canyouseeme.org/ this place will use your ip and put
in whatever port your handler is on. Its best for port 443 =).

If you have your handler and your test client on the same network set
your dyn dns ip to be the internal address of the handler.

if your handler and client are on two seperate networks thats when you
set the addy in dns to the public address.

Does that answer your question?

If you use bind you can even have clients connect to different
handlers. For example in scope can go to the proper handler and out of
scope can be nop.
Terrence Gareau