Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Setting triple/quad PDF exploit system

From: Atul Agarwal <atul () secfence com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:51:49 +0530

Hello,

As far as I know, there is no way through which you can achieve that in
Metasploit.

As per my understanding of your post, you want an generate a single pdf that
will exploit multiple vulns. But, AFAIK, its not possible to move on to the
next exploit if one fails.

All the malicious pdf's I've come across incorporate multiple exploits by
checking the reader application's version. The shellcode/payload can be the
same, but the exploit is triggered after checking the version.

A Javascript pseudo-code :

var version = app.viewerVersion;
if(version>8)
{
  //do something
}

if(version>8)
{
  //do something else..
}

.. and so on

Hope that helped.

BTW, If someone can share a technique to trigger the next exploit by
checking if the current one failed, I'll appreciate that.

Thanks,
Atul Agarwal
Secfence Technologies