Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Framework Digest, Vol 27, Issue 12

From: vishesh kumar <linuxtovishesh () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 21:00:37 +0530

Thanks eric and moore for quick reply. I will use mentioned payload
and let you know accordingly.

On 4/12/10, HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com> wrote:
On 4/11/2010 2:50 PM, Eric Dorman wrote:
I was wondering if you can create a tool in Metasploit without any Ruby
code and just write it in the typical DOS type? I doubt it will work
though cause I know the underlying part is Ruby.

In short, you learn Ruby, at least enough to automate the existing code.

How do you go about creating a tool in Metasploit if you're not a
programmer and just like making tools for protection?

Generally, you don't. And Metasploit is more about preventative testing
and verification than actual protection.

-HD

--
Sent from my mobile device

http://linuxinterviews.blogspot.com