Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: how to stop msf3 logging?

From: Tasos Laskos <tasos.laskos () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 04:17:58 +0000

I just tested it and it doesn't seem to be persistent.
However logging should be disabled by default if I'm not mistaken, at least that's how it is in my setup.

You try can the following:
$ echo 'set LogLevel 0' > ~/.msf3/msfconsole.rc

The rc file will be loaded automatically each time you start the console.

PS. You forgot to add the list as a recipient, I took the liberty of fixing that for you.